During the last year, Klever Finance has set the stage and improved (one might say perfected) their crypto products such as KleverChain to prepare for an exciting 2022.
When compared to a team of less than 10 back in the day, they are now a fully-fledged decentralized machine with 120+ members, and they are excelling in all facets of their business.
So let’s take a look at the latest KleverChain release in the Klever Wallet:
Klever Wallet has seen explosive user growth and swap activity, making it one of the most sought-after and secure crypto non-custodial wallets on the market today.
It makes sense then to have Klever’s most loyal users test the new Klever Blockchain before going full throttle into Mainnet.
As KleverChain Mainnet matures next year a range of powerful blockchain features will come to life.
Some of those features are listed below, for a full summary of KleverChain, go here.
- Low-cost development of decentralized applications (dApps).
- Dapps can be built directly on the blockchain without requiring intricate or vulnerable smart contracts to be written or used.
- With an easy-to-use interface and development time savings, the blockchain comes pre-built with features ready to use. Saving on both time and budget!
- Support from a large, growing global community. A community that demands new solutions and applications for the blockchain that will continually evolve.
- By adding a service charge to your project, you can enhance your profitability.
- API’s that are ready for use to facilitate integrating and developing new solutions.
- Developers are not required to run nodes.
KleverChain Testnet is now available in Klever Wallet via the Apple and Google Play stores
Users will be able to test the Klever Blockchain with an allocated daily allowance of 1000 TKLV (Testnet KLV). Not real cash, just in case you thought it was a Klever bonus.
During testing, you will have access to the following features:
- Use address book
- Create account
- Add watch mode account
- Import account with a private key
- No staking yet (coming soon)
The Klever team has also revamped KleverScan to make sure you’re able to check all your KleverChain blockchain activities such as transactional insights, nodes, blocks, accounts, assets, and general activities.
So, to summarise, KleverChain Testnet is now live in Klever Wallet. For security purposes the team noted some very important points while testing the testnet in Klever Wallet, here they are:
- TKLV is for public testing purposes only
- Never attempt to swap or send KLV to TKLV
- TKLV has a different badge (Identity while in testnet phase)
- TKLV is not immediately available in your portfolio, you will need to add it
- TKLV is not real funds
- TKLV available test tokens can be reset at anytime
Leave a Reply